I want to see Thor today.

Ani rotsa to see Thor hayom.

A few years ago, a kid at school was mad at another kid at school, so when the class left to go somewhere, the angry kid stayed behind and peed into the other kid's desk.

Not cool, Angry Kid.

 The destruction of school and personal property was not a good thing to do, but at the time I thought it was a little bit hilarious.  This anecdote demonstrates that people will just get into all kinds of mischief.  Angry kid never did anything like that again, so he probably learned that it was not a good thing to do.  If only we had discussed this situation with him beforehand.

For some reason this memory appeared out of nowhere the other day and so for no reason I decided to share it with all of you. I thought it might be something interesting to discuss with others.

Comments

Unknown said…
That is disgusting!!! I've been angry plenty of times, but doing that is just horrible!!!
Jw
LH said…
It's really not good. I wish I didn't find it a little bit funny, but I always do.
mm said…
That's one person I don't want to meet when he's an angry adult.
LH said…
Well, I think he's going to be a lot of fun as an adult. He was really a cheerful little guy usually. Just made an error of judgment.

Yesterday I made an error of judgment. Our landlords have a cat that meows quite a lot. They were out yesterday and the cat showed up at our sliding glass door, pretty upset to be out in the rain. So I let the cat in. The cat scooted over to a door that connects to their home and meowed for a long time. I tried talking to the cat and I offered it a piece of banana, but nothing seemed to calm it down. Finally it just left. I was relieved ttytt because we wanted to go to the art museum and didn't want to have the cat loitering around causing mischief.
KC said…
I can see why he might try that, but I'm glad to know he realized it was a bad choice. That's a good result.

Popular Posts