Well, okay.
I'll be staying inside trying to keep warm awaiting your information on the new year.
I can't believe its New Years Eve Day! How did that happen?! Here's to a great one!Jw
It's the best year ever!
Happy New Year! Was planning on texting at exactly midnight your time but got caught up with cooking--Cheers to you and Peter!N
Thank goodness.
Post a Comment
On Friday morning last my phone reminded me about a pop up exhibit called "Refusing to Rest." I knew not of the artist Amos Paul...
5 comments:
I'll be staying inside trying to keep warm awaiting your information on the new year.
I can't believe its New Years Eve Day! How did that happen?! Here's to a great one!
Jw
It's the best year ever!
Happy New Year! Was planning on texting at exactly midnight your time but got caught up with cooking--Cheers to you and Peter!
N
Thank goodness.
Post a Comment