The Business

Business School Stint ended this evening.  The good news is that no one else was sexist or arrogant.  SCORE! Everyone after Benjamin seemed v. pleasant and interesting. There were no women, so that's something they could work on, but still...no overt rudeness is always a plus.  This week I toyed briefly with the idea of going to business school myself, but I'm heading out to Israel next year so timing's not great. It's fun to learn about new things though.  I would not mind going to school for a master's in something new.  Might be fun.

Comments

I kind of want to studying marketing. -r
jdoc said…
Will you be in Israel all year? What's the story there?

I refuse to go to school for anything ever again. That's how I feel now.
Anonymous said…
I'm so glad THAT is over.
Sigh.
jw

Popular Posts