S17: The Resolve

I worked with some fenomenal first grade teachers after school today to make some plans for their upcoming quarter.  We looked back over some work we've done in the past to see if we could re-use anything. I was happy to find a writing prompt we made a few years ago.  Firsties have to write about "events," so we found a photograph of a person riding their bike underwater, on top of the back of a shark. We were all laughing when we came upon it, remembering how much we loved it.  Sadly, the kids had a hard time getting into character and writing about this wild event.  Still, I'd be willing to give it another go.  Let's shake stuff up and act a little weird.  That's been my motto all along.

Today I let go of a bunch of old videotapes.  Why on earth do we still have these? I asked Husbandman.
"We like them?" he offered.  Out they go.

I worked late tonight so I didn't get in my slog. I did an easy peasy to quite easy peasy yoga dvd instead.  It still counts toward my sankalpa, so for that I'm thankful.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I looked up sankalpa and couldn't find it? I want to return to Yoga...B&B
LH said…
Hey doll, Check out One Woman's blog entry about Sankalpa. She taught me about it.

http://one-womanadventures.blogspot.com/2012/12/making-space-blog-challenge.html

And Miscellaneous Missive's blog has a ton of info and great links to learn more about it too

http://miscellaneousmissives.blogspot.com

Love you B!
Anonymous said…
Sorry to be the gals keeping you from your slog, but we certainly enjoyed and absolutely appreciated our time with you! It is fun to look back at the work of those kiddos and then think about them now. Thanks again Super Coach! :)

MP
LH said…
MP, I loved working with U 2! Always have, always will.

Went on the slog tonight so now my legs hurt when I'm about to watch the Hoosiers. Just fyi.
Julie Anna said…
the leg soreness gets better. or what I should say is that it takes more and more miles to create leg soreness. the thing i've decided is that as you age you have leg soreness, period. this can be soreness associated with a.) bending over to tie your shoes in the morning which is now a major chore because you've been do no exercise or b.) from doing whatever fun thing is is you want to be out doing, which you can do because you've been exercising regularly. I choose b. because it's a more fun reason to be sore. if that makes sense.

Popular Posts