S20: The Frolicking

Missed out on some days of the Sankalpa challenge, mostly because I've been frolicking with some friends this week.  All good. This photo represents our dishwasher.  Husbandman claims that he is always superb at loading the dishwasher, but that on this particular day, the loading reached an unparalleled level of perfection.  He even sent me a picture of the dishwasher for me to blog about.  So here you have it.  GREAT JOB, HUSBANDMAN!
I have a different approach to dishwashing.  I like to run the dishwasher each evening, whether it is full or not.  GREAT JOB, ME, for consistency and commitment.

As for Sankalpa, I fell a little away from my intentions, but that's okay, according to a writer over at Elephant Journal:

Once I choose an intention, I keep the idea in the back of my mind through all of my everyday activities. When I reflect on my actions and habits (samskaras), I look at them through the lens of my intention and see if I’ve behaved in a way that is compatible with it. If not, I make a point to learn from the experience and to try to act with more awareness in the future.

Today I will try to act with more awareness.  After I write a few blogs and watch the IU game.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Kevin always tries to load the dishwasher in such a way as well. Peter has done a fine job--definitely photo and blog-worthy.
N
LH said…
Brothers in Wash.

They could start a good club.

Popular Posts