S22: The Museums

“Life always gives us 
exactly the teacher we need 
at every moment. 
This includes every mosquito, 
every misfortune, 
every red light, 
every traffic jam, 
every obnoxious supervisor (or employee), 
every illness, every loss, 
every moment of joy or depression, 
every addiction, 
every piece of garbage, 
every breath. 

Every moment is the guru.” 
 Charlotte Joko Beck

Yesterday Husbandman and I ventured up to Indianapolis.  We saw an exhibit of National Geographic photos of the American West.  Then we went to the Indianapolis Art Museum.  Saw some great prints by Gabor Peterdi, a new artist for us.  And a great exhibit of some Hoosier fashion designers:  Halston, Blass, Norell, and Sprouse.  All these guys lived for some time in our Hoosier state.  We finished our day at one of our fave restaurants, Zest.  On the way home, I deejayed, playing one track after another from our fine CD collection.  What a beautiful day.  And I'm happy to report that the day began with a week 7 slog from the C25K program.  I'm glad I'm back in the slogging saddle.  I feel healthier when I move a little bit more.

Comments

mm said…
Congrats on week 7!! Woot Woot!
LH said…
Thanks, MM. I'm looking around for a 5K, and I may have found one in Georgia next month. Planning to head down to visit. May be running with my brother and sister. Just as long as they let me run at the back of the pack and never look at me or talk to me.
KC said…
That poem reminds me of what my psychic says, which is: "Your path is perfect."

Popular Posts