The News

Last night we had dinner at Finches with our good pal JR and our good son, #1 Son.  It was great to have a pal there who asked #1 Son a ton of questions about his schooling.  We found out a few things we didn't know. Food at Finches is delicious.  Love that place.

And the Grunwald Gallery has a great show of pieces by former IU students.  Provocative, Beautiful. Odd.  Stuff I love. My faves were these floating abstract-y boatish type pieces.  Got some fotos to share.  No worries.

I also slogged for 40 minutes yesterday.  Heading to my first 5K in a few weeks in Georgia.  Going to back up the pack behind my older brother and younger sister.  A family run reunion.  I'm wondering if I want to do the podcast for 5K to 10K.  I've decided I'm at peace with going slowly, and I like to slog for longer periods.  Hence, the wondering about the new podcast program.

Still and all, let's get focused today.  Lots to do, plus an IU basketball to view.  Tonight I'm part of a Leadership Pilot program at IU, along with some great pals at school.  Not thrilled with a Sunday night work obligation, but maybe something interesting will be shared.  I'll keep you posted.

Listened to Seth Goldin on the radio this morning.  Interesting guy and I'm wondering why I never heard of him before. He says it's okay not to be a famous blogger, but if we have a few readers, we are successful. New mindset, peeps.  You can see how this thrilled me no end.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You are quite the successful blogger my friend. Famous indeed.
N
mm said…
Yea! C25K = 5K in Georgia! I can't wait to hear about it. You rock!
KC said…
40 minutes!! WTG! As you know, I just LOVE your blog. It's a daily delight.
Anonymous said…
You are my definition of famous, my dear. I can't wait to hear tidbits about the leadership summit. I could use some.
jw
LH said…
When I texted my brother that I was at a leadership workshop he texted back, "You're already a leader. Tell everyone to follow you on out of there right now. Come on people, Follow me."

Yes, that would have been really fab.

Popular Posts