S24: The End

Another blog challenge comes to an end.  Sankalpa is a nice way to start the new year.  So thanks, One Woman for getting this party rolling and to Miscellaneous Missives for exploring this idea with us.  2013 is well on its way and I'm committed to health, both physical and emotional, throughout the next 11 months.  Right now I'm drinking wine and watching The Bachelor, and that doesn't seem super healthy, but it feels okay.  Today I worked on data entry for 4 hours at Artful School.  I got about 1/3 of the way through the data entry I need to finish this week, so that's kind of good.  I'm moving forward.

Comments

mm said…
Well done! It was not easy, but I think we did great!
LH said…
I agree. We ARE on our way!
KC said…
Congratulations on this. I liked reading about it.

Popular Posts