S19: The Eavesdropping

Walking thru the hectic lunchroom I overheard a firstie say my name.  He seemed to be deep in conversation with another firstie so I was a little surprised.  "Bud, are you taking about me?" I asked the little. "Yes," he said seriously. "I was telling her that she's small now, but when she's ten, she'll be up to Dr. H's boobs."
    "Okay," I said as I walked away wondering about this odd little anecdote that had occurred right in front of my eyes.
     The cafeteria was a highlight of my day today.  Watching Bernie right now with Jack Black, and Husbandman.  Enjoying it quite a lot. If you want to see it, you should.  It's a nice way to end a kind of long day.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love to eavesdrop. I hear great conversations in the library between kids but never heard my boobs mentioned. Drats!
jw
Anonymous said…
I love to read your blog! you brighten my day! LW
KC said…
Boobs is a blog theme today! That's odd!
LH said…
LW! Long time reader, first time commenter! You made my day!

HI J et K!
Julie Anna said…
That is just darned funny.

Popular Posts