S11: The Napkins

Because it's the dawning of a new semester, it was time to review procedures in the lunchroom.  I'm a natural at this.  "Say you want a napkin.  Do you jump up and run over to Napkinland???? No, you don't.  You raise your hand and ask one of these handy adults to help you out." Not every class listened attentively so some people will be reviewing procedures again tomorrow.  That's okay.  It's not that big a deal.

I'm entering data this evening so I don't have much to offer in the Sankalpa department. Did release a few books from my book shelves.  Did keep an okay sense of balance at the school site.  Did complete week 5 of C25K.  Legs are hurting quite badly right now, but that's neither here nor there.  Back to EXCEL, which I wish I could excel at.


Comments

mm said…
I'm super impressed with C25K. Good job!!
jdoc said…
I think maybe I should get on board with the C25K. It's time.
Sarah Gardner said…
Napkinland. Love it. And kudos on the c25k, I can't even manage to convince myself to find time to do wiifit from the comfort of my living room. Yay you!
LH said…
Thanks dolls. I'm enjoying being outside.

Popular Posts