S14: The Balance

My new friend Emily read my book a few years ago.

Okay, Friday night.  Just had a grand old time at Truffles with good pal KVS.  We missed Ms. Lewis who had sinus surgery today.  KVS (Judith's sister) and I talked about school and kids and people who insist on wearing perfume even though it gives us a headache and we basically solved all the problems of the world.  Today was weirdly warm. So pleasant.  I'm in week 6 of the C25K.  Legs?  Hurting.

Guess who we saw at the restaurant:  The Creator of the Sankalpa Challenge!!!  Love our one woman.  And she's helping change my life with sankalpa.  THANKS, OWA! What did I let go today?  The idea that I don't have enough time.  I have plenty, btw.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I hate that perfume triggers headaches. Today A teacher came into the library who wears perfume and I had to ask her to leave because I could tell I was getting sick. I was embarrassed and apologized profusely. But it was early in the day and I just couldn't go to bed. Wah!
jw
LH said…
Perfume wearers should be quarantined with a cone of SMELL-Less-Ness. Kind of like the cone of silence.
Unknown said…
What an adorable reader with a fantastic book!
mm said…
I think I have plenty of time when I am willing to "let go."

Popular Posts