V


Vampires

 My latest pop culture love? Those crazy vampire movies.   Haven't read the books, but I do love the movies.  I love that vampire called Edward Cullen.  I have seen Eclipse already, but I will probably go see it again because I love those large wolves and the dramatic fight scene where the werewolves and the vampires team up for justice.  NPR's pop culture podcast has a great comparison of Bella with the heroine from the Dragon Tattoo books.  If you want to see those vampire movies, you definitely should.

Comments

Anonymous said…
V-vacation. I am so glad to have summer vacation! It's the BEST, the BEST! Nothing compares to having that length of time off to regroup and recoop after the school year! Yeah for vacation!

V-vampire. I haven't seen the vampire movie of the summer, but I did read book one. Grace loves that stuff.

V-vitals. I always remember the story of when I just had Eliot and was in the hospital, and the nurse came in to "take my vitals". Grace, then 2 1/2 said " Vitals? What are vitals? I want your vitals mom!"
Anonymous said…
V-very cute, Ros is.

N
kc said…
I <3 Ros.

I haven't seen any of the Twilight movies. I should probably get on that.
LH said…
N, it really is the best. I have had the most relaxing summer ever, I truly believe. I never heard the vitals story. Love it. This pic is outside of Lennie's. I want to go back to Lennie's soon!

Kace, I really think you would like them.

Popular Posts