S



Spa 
A long while ago, my friend JC and I used to visit a cool spa called Sonoma Mission Inn.  There, we took the waters, and scheduled some treatments.  Pedicures, Massages, Facials.  I don’t know how we afforded this in past years because now Sonoma Mission Inn is ridiculous.  But I know we did enjoy it and a spa weekend at Sonoma Mission Inn was a good thing. 
Summer
I love summer, but not the heat.  I love the way time expands allowing me to do extraordinary things.  Reading books.  Seeing movies.  Folding all the laundry. It’s magical I tell you.
Submarines
I’ve always had a fear of submarines.  It’s not a good idea to go into a submarine because it could get a leak when you’re under the water.  I do not watch submarine movies because submarine movies make my stomach hurt.
Stubble
Husbandman cut his beard off and so it’s nice to see his whole face.  He’s had a beard for 30 years, so the face has been covered up for a while.  He has some stubble toward the end of the day because his beard is heavy.  I love his new face.  He looks kind of different and I like things to get mixed up as often as possible.

Comments

cb said…
A lot of really great S entries. Please post photos of beardless HM ASAP.

S is for Sunburn. I don't tan, as Woody Allen wrote, I just stroke. It made summer a little tough -- growing up in California -- but now it's kind fashionable to be pale. That's what I've heard anyway.
Kc said…
Yes, a photo of husbman, please!

I love summer too. And I don't watch volcano movies.
Anonymous said…
S-sweat. Seems like that's what I've been doing all day these days with the heat. I do not like to sweat like this. Sweating from a work out is one thing, but sweating while doing nothing is just gross. And smelly.

S-summer. I too love the summer and the time it lends for reading, napping, and NOT WORKING.

S-sneeze. I'm a multiple sneezer (generally 3, but lately 5), and I usually like this, but it does annoy me that people think something is wrong with me, but I just have to get them all out, and at one time. I'm fine, people, really, but thanks for your concern.
N
Anonymous said…
S is for SEE---------we, too, would like to SEE a pic of bro-in-law sans beard xxoxoxoxo B&B
Anonymous said…
Peter looks great! I've seen him in person.
jw
Anonymous said…
In regards to Pittsburgh Memory, my sister thought that if you contacted Wade over at Framemakers by the Wendy's, he might be able to search one out for you. I checked both Art.com and Posters.com, where she gets a lot of her prints from, and no luck.
N

Popular Posts