J


Jack


You can find a ton of uses for the word Jack.  You don’t know Jack.  Stop jacking around.  Who jacked the stuff I left here?  Jack Russell terrier. Jack Sprat could eat no fat.  But my favorite Jack is my Uncle Jack.   Uncle Jack and Aunt Betty and my cool cousins lived near us in Florida for awhile.  Most of the kinfolk stayed in Boston when we ventured to the Sunshine State, so it was all FUN all the TIME having rellies right nearby for a few years.  Uncle Jack had us regularly exclaiming in wonder:
Uncle Jack bought a horse! Uncle Jack is raising tarantulas!  Uncle Jack has a new kharman ghia! Uncle Jack is taking guitar lessons!  Uncle Jack painted another painting!  Uncle Jack beat everyone at tennis! Uncle Jack just brought 2 siberian huskies home! Uncle Jack's wearing bell bottoms!
Uncle Jack’s still living life the Uncle Jack way. Love this guy!

Comments

KC said…
He sounds like a really great guy. Well done, Jack!
Anonymous said…
Beautiful photo!
I had a great Uncle Jack.

D/
jdoc said…
I like Jack. And Elvira. You come from good stock.
Anonymous said…
J- June and July. Two great reasons for being a teacher. Why can't they be a little longer though??!!!!
N
Julie Anna said…
love this story!
Julie Anna said…
I wish I hadn't already done "D" because my "word verification" for that comment I just posted was "dicahoo". Now there's a word that needs some verification.
Anonymous said…
Maybe we should keep track of some of our word recognitions. My latest was "teriv."

D/
Anonymous said…
Oops! I meant "word verifications."
D/
Anonymous said…
Uncle Jack has always been one of Barry's faves too ---- B&B
LH said…
Re: word verfications: mine was cussness. Which could be a good word.

Hey B, Can't wait to see you soon!
cb said…
Does everyone have an Uncle Jack?

J is for Jujyfruits which I really love. I could go for a box right now. I always thought they were better than Jujubes.
LH said…
I'll be googling jujyfruits because I don't really remember them. I remember jujubes tho. So sticky.

Popular Posts