B

Body


I finished week 4 of the Couch to 5K running program this morning. C25K is a running program that helps you increase your running stamina as slowly as you can. I’m trying to be nicer to my body this summer. I’m exercising my body and giving my body healthy foods. (Right now I’m eating fresh pineapple).


Bethenny


I keep watching this crazy Bethenny's Getting Married TV show. Right now I’m watching her first meeting with a therapist. The therapist seems pretty smart and helpful. Bethenny is having fears about her relationship because she had a crazy upbringing. I hope the therapist can help and that Bethenny can have a good happy life.


BP


The BP oil spill is making me so depressed. I wonder if it will ever be over. When I think about our poor planet I wonder when life here will end and if it will be a sudden armageddon kind of ending or a long cruel painful slow agonizing end for all of us. And I wonder if it will happen sooner, rather than later.


Bloomington


Bloomington is where we live and I’ve lived in other Btowns as well:

Age 0 Boston, MA

Age 4 Miami, FL

Age 14 Sunnyvale, CA

Age 18 Berkeley, Ca

Age 21 San Francisco, CA

Age 23 Brooklyn, NY

Age 25 San Francisco again

Age 28 Bloomington.


In my heart of hearts, I feel I belong in an urban home, but this is where we live and it’s a pleasant place with phenomenal phriends and I’ve no intention of moving away anytime soon.

Comments

Anonymous said…
B-Bloomingfoods. Our wonderful, local, co-op grocery store. Had lunch there today with KR (keeping to the eatery theme !)A great place full of Yum.
B-B-line trial. I love this new walking path. I never mind parking far and using the B-line to get to market . I just want it to be longer.
B- Blog challenge. I LOVE these challenges!!!!!Need I say more?
N
KC said…
I am so depressed about the oil spill that I can't even think about it or listen to any news about it.

I need to do some strength training this summer. Not with weights, but just, like lunges and stuff?? I found a magazine article.

If I don't go get the Encyclopedia book today, the library is going to cancel my hold.
mm said…
First, I actually bought a used copy of the encyclopedia book, but I told them it was dictionary... still found it... loved the intro.

Second, oil spill is sickening and maddening and depressing and...

Third, I'm e-mailing for my fancy postcard. I'm also thinking that I should buy 'Boji postcards for everyone to follow the footsteps of you and KC... time will tell.
Anonymous said…
I want a postcard! I'm going to make Blueberry scones in a few.
jw
KC said…
I got the book! I love it so far. I'm going to read one letter per day, but I need to catch up to C.
mh said…
Behind....I'm behind on the Blogging! Oh dear! I share your feelings about the BP disaster. I don't understand why those oil separating vessels couldn't have been put into action a long time ago!

Popular Posts