T



Timer, The
I saw a fun movie this summer that I want everyone to watch.  It’s about people who wear timers on their wrists.  The timers tell them how many days it’s going to be before they meet their true love.  
Toys, Plastic
When I was in college I collected plastic toys.  Mostly representations of small animals.  I had a great number of these plastic toys.  I still have to pick one up every once in awhile.  Bought an otter a few weeks ago.  If you see any small plastic toy that you think I might like, just go ahead and get it for me.  I'm sure to love it.
Tea
I used to drink tea, not coffee.  I loved the whole ritual of making tea.  But I switched over to coffee when I started teaching.  I still drink tea, but it’s not the same because it’s not my primary source of caffeine. I like Irish Breakfast the best.  
Toothpicks
I’ve never used toothpicks in my life.  But here’s the thing.  A dental hygienist turned me onto a fairly new product called “Soft Pix.”  I’m addicted to soft pix.  If you’re out with me, having a meal, I will offer you one and you will see how great soft pix are.  

Comments

Anonymous said…
T-tour. I loved the tour of the new school. Thanks! It will be wonderful, and you will be happy in that office of yours.

T-Target. I love Target, and spend way too much money there, but they have given me grants, so I will gladly continue to shop there. This summer with getting Grace ready for college, I am there like every other day. It's ridiculous.
N
LH said…
Hey Nance, It was fun giving you the tour today. I too love Target. I did not know they had given you grants? They never gave me a grant. What's up with that?
Anonymous said…
So who is the young whippersnapper in today's photo?
Check your MCSSC email re Bearden.

D/
LH said…
Hi D. Husbandman does look younger sans beard.
My mccsc mail is down til tonight. can't wait!
Anonymous said…
I need a tour of the new school!
T is for Tour de France which ends today.
jw
Anonymous said…
Cute guy in the foto! B&B
Kc said…
When I first saw the pic, I didn't realize it was husbman, and I thought it was one of the people with the timers. See how he's grabbing his wrist? Of course, I was absolutely wrong, which I knew when I made my browser bigger. V cool new look!
Anonymous said…
Re:Target grants-go to their website. I have received or been a part of two different fieldtrip grants. They do have others, with varying deadlines.

N
Anonymous said…
Here's what I left on your MCCSC email. (I'm all for instant gratification.)(And maybe you already know this.)

Below is the name and address, etc. of the museum that owns the original Pittsburgh
memories 1984. You can request a photo of it, if you tell them what it's for, etc.
Good Luck!

D/

Coordinator of Rights and Reproductions
Carnegie Museum of Art
4400 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15213-4080

Telephone 412.622.5563
Fax 412.622.3112
Email cma-rights@carnegiemuseums.org
LH said…
N, thx!!!

D, THX!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so jazzed!!!!! AND AMAZED!
cb said…
T - Thank you for The Terrific phoTo of HM.

T - Tree, Flowering Plum. We have a flowering plum tree in our backyard and I spend way too much time looking at it and its finch visitors.

There was a large flowering plum tree in my front yard when I was a kid and I admit to using it to climb out of my second-story bedroom window at inappropriate hours. To today's teens: that was a poor choice.
Julie Anna said…
Hey, I've been to that big baseball bat. I saw a small plastic toy the other day that I really wanted. We were on the road and went through the McD's drivethru to try one of those new real fruit smoothies (the berry one was surprisingly good). The happy meal toy was a Littlest Pet Shop kitty cat with a little pink purse to carry it in. For some inexplicable reason I wanted the kitty, but husband had been driving for 4 hours and it was not a good time to ask him to pound on the drive thru window to add to our order. Point of long ramble...you might want to get the berry fruit smoothie and the cute plastic kitty toy.
LH said…
thx for the tip, J. I will look for it.
Gina Marie said…
Netflix has been pushing The Timer on me for months, and for some reason I've ignored it. Now I'm definitely going to watch!

Popular Posts