The Stitches

Shard
I got a little down today, not going to lie.  Did I tell you that the editor wrote me back and wants me to work on a table of contents for the proposal?  I can't remember if I wrote about this already.  Because I have jet lag.  I have had jet lag for 3 days straight now.  I feel hideous.  There really should be a jet lag hospital for people like me.  People who can't handle jet lag.  Just put me in there and don't expect me to do much.  Don't expect me to write a ridiculous table of contents. Because I can't do it and that's all there is to it. Please stop asking me to get this done because it's putting me in a bad mood.

To escape my aggravation with myself I decided to take a twenty minute walk this afternoon . Unfortunately, I was stopped by some people with cameras and microphones who asked me to watch a video and share my reactions.  I asked them why they would want me to do that.  They said the video is getting a lot of press right now and they want to know what the people on the street think of it. The video's by Stitches and it's called Brick In Your Face.  I agreed to watch it, against my better judgment.  (Jet lag). I started laughing at first because it's pretty funny to threaten to put bricks in people's faces, but after a bit the video took a nasty turn, so I told them I didn't want to watch any more because it was kind of violent. They said it was fine to stop watching it. I read a little bit about the video this afternoon.  Some people really love it.  You should watch it if you want to.

Comments

Mary M. said…
I'm certain to quite certain I don't want to watch a violent video. Take care!
LH said…
I watched it again last night, with Husbandman. Very repetitive. I don't know why someone wrote an article about it being the best video ever made.
KC said…
I have always wanted to get stopped on the street and interviewed. But, I don't think I want to watch the video. That would have been a tough call.
Unknown said…
I get terrible jet lag as well. Even when I fly to Colorado or back home. I suffer.
jw
LH said…
Jet lag is so odd. I'm trying to make peace with it, but it's like a bad house guest that won't leave. Maybe today it will decide to go torture some other traveller.

Popular Posts