The Soil

We are on American soil.  Not literally, but figuratively.  We are actually on carpeted hotel room floor, taking a short visit to our old stomping grounds, Minnesota.  Husbandman is working at his chosen profession, and I'm working on my project.  I'm not working on it literally, but kind of figuratively.  I'm sure I'll get into it soon.  I have the perfect work set up right now, so there's really no reason to not make progress today.

Big news:  Tomorrow I get to go to Word Savvy's school!  I'm really thrilled about this.

Yesterday we took a walk to see our old rental home. The neighborhood looked the same as it ever was.  We have fab memories of our sabbatical time in Minneapolis.  As #1 Son says, "Good year.  Good city."  High praise indeed.

Comments

mm said…
Enjoy your time. Feel free to stop by and watch the poetry slam on Friday if you're still in town. I'm glad the weather is decent for your visit.
Unknown said…
We are at school RIGHT NOW. It's a dream come true. Come and work here immediately, LH!!!!!!
Unknown said…
Yay for being on American soil. Just a hop and jump away from brown.
jw
LH said…
I saw more orioles in Minnesota.

Why don't we see these glorious birds in Btown?

They're v. attractive.
Bill said…
USA needs you back. Can't Obama send Airforce 1 up to Toronto to bring you and the Blue. Jays home?

LH said…
I think this is just the kind of thing Obama could get behind with gusto.

If anyone has access to the Pres's ear, please drop a few hints.

Blue Jays belong in B-town and so do we!!!!

Popular Posts