Blogging Equations: X - 1 = P

Sister rarely takes eyes off big brother.  I couldn't either.  He's so amazing.  If you ever meet him, ask him to do some folk dancing for you.  And ask him to tell you about his trophy.  And his trains. The kid's a keeper.

Jdoc looks at Eloise, who looks at Sam, who looks at me.  This is great photography.
Check out the awesomeness.
Let X be the # of days in the school year.

Subtract 1.

BAM! You're looking at Penultimate Day, my friends.

Back in Bloomington, everybody's celebrating it this very day. It's definitely one of the best holidays of the school year. Here in Tdot, which I've been told is a short cut way to say Toronto, we're simply frittering it away, but it's okay to procrastinate when you have a super bad sore throat.  My sore throat is so bad that as I walked this morning around Tdot's beautiful city streets, I had an overwhelming desire to ask everyone I passed, "Have you ever had a really, really bad sore throat?"

Just finished an excellent novel called We Are Completely Beside Ourselves, by Karen Joy Fowler.  I loved it.  I truly believe you should read it if you want to.






Comments

God this family could not possibly rock more!!!

You heading home in 9 days - Sore throat = so much talking on the phone.
mm said…
Feel better...
Jdoc + kids = adorable
KC said…
I love these photos of jdoc and her adorable children! Thanks!!
Anonymous said…
FD +LD =SA
Field day + last day = Summer Awesomeness!!!
N
jdoc said…
Where have I been? These are the best pictures every. I'm going to steal them now. We loved having you here. Come back any time.
LH said…
Nance.... Happy SUMMER!

20 Something,.... Less than a week!

MM and KC, it was funny because I was trying to take a few pix surreptitiously, but Sam kept looking over at me.

I've been waiting for you to notice these cool pictures, jdoc!

It was great to hang out with U 3.

Popular Posts