The EdgeWalk

Jackfruit
I haven't yet gone up Toronto's stunning CN Tower, but soon I will.  Here's what I will not do.  I will not participate in the special attraction called The EdgeWalk, where you wear a harness and traipse along the edge of the tower, displaying bravado. First off, it costs 175$, which to my mind is a lot.  Getting married on the EdgeWalk costs 6,000$, but that's neither here nor there for obvious reasons.  Secondly, The Edgewalk doesn't allow you to bring your camera with you which to my mind would be the only reason to go on the Edgewalk.  In summary, I'd probably be too frightened to venture out on the Edgewalk when you get right down to it. I'm not afraid of heights, but why push my luck?

Comments

mm said…
I'm certain that I would be more interested in the Edgewalk than being brave enough to eat one of those jackfruit. Wow, it's as big as my head!
Anonymous said…
No no no no. No to the Edgewalk. Makes me dizzy just looking at the pictures.
jw
KC said…
$175 is too much, I agree. Good decision.
LH said…
I actually got a photo of peeps on the EdgeWalk yesterday. I'll post it soon.

Popular Posts