The Mink

We had quite the weekend with our good pals from Bloomington.  This morning we took a ferry over to Ward Island and walked about.  Get this.  A mink came out of the woods and ran along the boardwalk near us before hopping back into the brush.  A mink. If you see a mink, you're going to have a great day, from what I can tell.

The mink was a big highlight, and there were sundry others including Second City, the Henry Moore/Francis Bacon exhibit, the shoe museum, the art walk, the ferry ride, and the talking and the laughing and the walking and the storytelling.    We're on our way home soon.  I'm getting so amped.

Comments

mm said…
There used to be minks on the golf course, and I loved them. Unfortunately, they haven't been there the last two summers.
Unknown said…
I commented on this, but my comment is gone.
LH said…
Did you want to say that you've seen minks running wild before?

This is another creature I've never seen in Btown.

Come on down, Minks!

Popular Posts