Blog Challenge #1: V > I + T

As you may already know, there's a new blogging challenge afoot.  This one has to do with equations.  Jump aboard if you are so inclined.  You blog about equations that you make up yourself.  30 entries by the end of June.  Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Today's equation is V > I + T, or more commonly expressed, Voucher is greater than Inconvenience plus Time.

It was a darned tough decision, but this afternoon we decided that flight vouchers are greater than the inconvenience involved and the time lost due to giving up our seats on our flight back to Toronto.  So now we're hanging at an airport hotel, relaxing and planning out our next trip.  And wondering if we made the right choice. We may never know.

We had a fab dinner last night with Word Savvy and Pronto Pup.  That's where Husbandman helped us come up with this blog challenge topic*.  Word Savvy got us started.  Miscellaneous Missives is in.  Pronto might be too busy.  Anybody else???  Let's do this people.

* Updated correction:  It has come to our attention that this statement is not 100% accurate.  Please see comments.


Comments

mm said…
When are you back in B Town?

I'm in, but I'm too tired to post tonight. Only have enough energy to comment.
LH said…
A comment is always welcome.

I'm glad you're in!
KC said…
I feel like I have to clarify something. It's that the equations were my idea. That might sound petty, but I'm pretty sure it's true. HM was pushing for a NUMBERS challenge. And that did get me rolling on this idea.
LH said…
As usual you are correct, KC.

The equations were your idea.

Readers, please take note.

Popular Posts