The Blue Jays

We've seen the Bloomington Blue Jays play 3 x this week, against the Phillies, Angels and Indians. We won tonight in a game that had a little bit of everything.  The crowd was thin, with less than 14,000 attending.  I'm here to tell you, we get bigger crowds than that back home for our middle school games. Shape up Toronto.  Your team is awesome and deserves your support.

I don't usually like to cast aspersions, but here's another thing with which I'm not overly impressed----our phone company.  If you come to live or stay in Canada, avoid a company called Telus. Avoid it like the plague.  It's a bad company.  Telus, I hate you and you know why.  

Ending with a positive, I'm having fun here in Toronto, walking the city streets, eating the dumplings and watching the baseball. Except for the low attendance at the baseball games and our crappy cell phone company, you really are tres bon.

Comments

mm said…
Maybe it's because it's early, but it took me a minute to figure out the Bloomington Blue Jays. Way to make it your team!
Anonymous said…
I'm never ever going to be associated with that phone company.

But everything else does sound lovely.
jw
I don't get why the Bluejays get to play with our teams. Maybe that's xenophobic, but it just seems odd to me. Why is there no Mexican team???
KC said…
LOL Telus. I hate you too.
LH said…
IR, you are wondering something that I too have wondered.

What's going on, Baseball????
LH said…
Down with TELUS!

Popular Posts