T < Epsilon

If we let T be Today, then we see that today was less than epsilon. I asked Husbandman how to communicate that today was a big fat ZERO and he said to say it was less than epsilon.  He explained why, but I can't remember the deets.

Basically, all we need to know is that I didn't care for today. I wish I could be more like Jiko, the Buddhist nun in the book I finished today, A Tale for the Time Being.  If I were more like Jiko, I wouldn't be kvetching about having a crappy day.  Crappy, Wonderful.  Jiko would say they're the same thing. A pretty good way to think about things when you get right down to it.   KC recommended this book and I give it 5 stars so read it if you feel like it.


Comments

Anonymous said…
I should probably read that book. I just finished Dark Places by Gillian Flynn and I'm still completely creeped out by it. I just couldn't put it down. But it's gruesome.
jw
mm said…
KC mentioned this book. I should read it too.
KC said…
I'm so glad you read this book. I just love it.

I also read Dark Places by Gillian Flynn and Sharp Objects by her. I couldn't put either of them down, and they were both so creepy.

Popular Posts