The Annoyance

Today I got pretty annoyed and I couldn't get unannoyed. I got so annoyed that I wanted to take my own two hands and choke myself to death. I don't usually get this annoyed. So I don't know what's going on. Everyone's on my last nerve. Except for the K's. I really had a good time with them this afternoon, making playdoh turtles.
Don't get all concerned about me. I'm fine and any hint of concern will get me annoyed again. Just try to ignore me. But don't stop coming to the blog and don't stop commenting. That would get me annoyed as well. Even this post is annoying the heck out of me. But I'm not going to delete it because I'd just have to blog again (because I'm in a blogging contest), which would be annoying.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Annoying can be an annoying word. I looked it up. Wow! Much stronger than I thought. Not petty at all.
Would "vexing" seem to be archaic?
Anyway, tis the season for it.

D/
Anonymous said…
I'm annoyed with the way people are driving these days. Do we need a review of what "red" means??
jw
kc said…
Well, I'm annoyed that I had to finish the road tonight, but i finished it and now i'm emotionally exhausted. and THAT's annoying. that damn book. have you read it? i bet D has read it.
cb said…
It snowed in the Bay Area today. We all get really excited when that happens.
Roz said…
DormFriends just spent about forty-five minutes looking at your blog.

You would like these girls.
-TD
Anonymous said…
I wish I could meet every one of your friends, TD.
jw
Anonymous said…
I've been afraid to read that book.

D/
LH said…
Thanks VERY MUCH for distracting me from my worry and woe, friends.

Popular Posts