The Snuggies, Part 3

Here I am in my snuggie, watching District 9. It seems like a pretty creepy movie, so far. I'm actually not watching it carefully. Probably because I keep trying to think of blog topics. I wish I had seen this on a big screen.

Today we played 2 fast paced card games: Ruckus and Scrabble.
I've also crocheted quite a bit, but my challenge right now is adding a new skein of yarn. This is tough stuff and could wreck my entire project, a scarf for Husbandman.

BTW, I'm fully aware that this entry has no real content, but that's how it goes some days when you're in a blogging challenge. The point is...I've blogged, and you've received recreational recommendations. Win win?

Comments

LH said…
Not Scrabble. Scrabble Slam.
cb said…
We've been watching Harold Lloyd DVDs. They're very funny but I don't think you could blog during them. I love the Lupe/luggage story. Trying to catch up on the blog items.
Judy said…
And yet I still read them.
jw
KC said…
I thought the content was pretty good.

Popular Posts