The Secrets

We're doing the secret pal gig at work. So far I've gotten a little holiday tin of chocolate, a santa cookie, and a CD of holiday songs sung by old crooners like Bing and Dean and Frank. And it's only Tuesday. Obviously I have a kickass secret pal. I like getting gifts from my secret pal and I hope to get more gifts from secret pal and others as the week rolls on toward C Day. I'm in the mood to get things so I've been buying stuff for myself as I shop. A couple of shirts, some earrings, a book, and some jammies ARE what I've bought for myself so far.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Are you stuck on page 103?

D/
Anonymous said…
If you come visit before the 23rd, your not so secret friend will gift you with a little something.

D/
kc said…
We're not doing secret pals this year, but I kind of want to give gifts to some of my colleagues. They're pretty awesome, and now they've tolerated my survey angst.

Popular Posts