The Box

KC has introduced me to TokBox and I think I love it. I would know I love it if I could embed a video message into this blog. KC was able to do it, why can't I? Last night I thought I had taken all necessary steps, but when I logged in to see my video, there was KC's face, and it was moving and making sound. I felt exactly like Harry Potter felt the first time he saw the paintings move at Hogwarts. Or maybe like Darren (on Bewitched) when he first saw Sam work her magic. I would have started screaming, but I couldn't really breathe. It took me nearly a full minute to figure out that I had somehow embedded a live videochat and not my intended video message. I'll try again later. But right now I wish more people would sign up for tokbox, because these video messages can be pretty fun. Don't delay, Check out tokbox today.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Lee. Nice photos of Q the Musician. We made it back to the USA, though has 2 days of Hanukah in Jerusalem. Can't promise tokbox, but I think we can do a YouTube video of some trip highlights.

Bill
LH said…
Bill, Welcome home! It's uncanny that I was asking Husbandman if you were home yet and he said he didn't know and then I logged on to leeway and your message was right there. Another instance of magical kismet.
YouTube video sounds like a must. Get right on that!
Anonymous said…
Am really liking that people are seeing the importance of logging onto the blog and leaving comments to keep this contest going strong!Way to go!
N
Anonymous said…
Does the contest have a prize?

D/
kc said…
There is a prize for winning the contest. Right now, Lee is winning. Should she win (and it seems like she will), I'll choose a prize for her and send it off. I've already chosen it, actually, and I'm sure she'll love it.

The commenters here are doing such a fantastic job.

While I am losing the contest, I feel proud of my efforts, nonetheless. I'm proud of the whole darn thing.
Anonymous said…
kc, Your blogging efforts are well worth it! I must say that Lee has me hooked and so to be fair in the contest, I have been reading yours faithfully as well. I just feel like I shouldn't comment as I've never even met you! I loved the video that you recently made, and your school stories are hilarious, as I have two hs kiddos myself. Keep the contest going!!!!!N
LH said…
What's the prize?
Let's give me some incentive here.

I'm actually enjoying the contest, because in the past I've wanted to blog every day, but I worried that people are bored with my inane little entries, but now i HAVE to post them because I'm in a contest, so I feel more at ease with the low quality of the posts. Win Win!
kc said…
N, thanks for that positive feedback! This contest is the best.

The prize is a surprise, Lee. You'll have to make sure you blog every single day in order to get it.

Popular Posts