The Leadership

Another annoying day. I had to go to a place to learn about teacher leadership. Learning about leadership involved making a poster with a visual representation of the key ideas in an extremely lame article about leadership. I have a wicked sore throat and made it pretty clear to everyone that I was going to be taking a back seat in the enterprise. I drew a few stick people, but that was about it. I mostly texted complaints to jw. I tried to imagine a group of lawyers or doctors or nurses or CEO's or dentists or professors or engineers or architects being asked to leave their jobs for the day to sit in a room to make silly posters and paper chains together. I could be totally wrong, but I just don't think this would happen. I think a lot of people should be severely punished for wasting my time today.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Totally agree with you!
jw
Anonymous said…
Amen!
(And I hope your throat is better.)
Disappointed Kevin didn't win.

D/
Anonymous said…
Yes, we often attend boring, useless workshops/meetings. But, look on the bright side--blog material!!! And, I must say, you are rockin' on this blog contest!
Hope you feel better soon!
N
kc said…
We are having some issues with people not attending staff meetings, and the committee is wondering why. It's because the meetings are completely stupid and a waste of time.

So, I see your point here.

Popular Posts