The Trick

Our PTO President has been selling her cool jewelry all week at lunch time as a fundraiser for PTO. Today she wasn't around during lunch and a colleague decided he was going to prank her by hiding her jewelry rack, which held about 50 dangling necklaces.
I told him, "Probably a better idea would be to take almost all the jewelry off the rack and hang a sign up there that says FREE."
Colleague thought that was an excellent plan so he did it. Sadly, the PTO president freaked and kind of started crying a little when she got back to the lounge and saw the nearly empty rack and the sign. So I had to apologize of course. I was laughing a little while apologizing so she accused me of not being sincere. I probably wasn't totally sincere, to be honest, because while I was the mastermind of the plan, I really didn't do much otherwise. Colleague should be blamed, not me.

Comments

KC said…
This is hilarious. I want to know: have you purchased a necklace??
Anonymous said…
Interesting way to "raise" money for the school. I think this is so funny!

Popular Posts