TokBox - Free Video Chat and Video Messaging

Comments

LH said…
I'm leaving a comment to my own vlog. I'm watching Away We Go for the second time. This time I'm watching it with Teendaughter and Husbandman.
KC said…
omg, i love the tokbox. great job.

were my instructions flawed??

anyway, now we have it; and so we're vloggers. i think it's nice.
LH said…
I agree. Vlogging rocks. I need to figure out more interesting things to vlog about though. But the xmas cookies were actually excellent.
Anonymous said…
Wow! I'm impressed.

D/
Anonymous said…
Congrats on the vlogging!
jw
Julie Anna said…
ha! I check in months after my last check in to find that you've upped your technology. Awesome, woman.
jdoc said…
Love it. Nice work on the vlogging. I'm obviously having trouble with the blogging, so I better take it slow. Also, I don't have a camera.
Anonymous said…
I'm on pins and needles waiting for today's entry.
jw

Popular Posts