Impressive.

Tr:  Marshim.

Looking for Thursday Creativity Share?  You're in the right spot.

I quite enjoyed this creative collaboration of Canadian artist Aganetha Dyck and some bees in this exhibit called Honeybee Alterations.  I found it on the creativity web site My Modern Met.

LOVE these sketchbook diary entries by Gemma Correll and you will as well.  I'd love to have future students fool around with sketchbook diaries. Maybe they could create them for a literature response about a character in a book?  The wheels are spinning when I see cool creative stuff like this.  Going back to the classroom next year, so I can force my creative will on others.  Yeeha!

Check out Keri Smith's beautiful web page.  You can draw a little on the home page web site, as I did.  I drew a picture of an Advil bottle. I especially like her Image of the Day messages.

These jazz musicians are phenomenal.  #1 Son doesn't play on the first song, but he plays on all the rest and he's jazzy as can be.  Well done, #1!

I want to read this new book by Yoko Ono.  It's called Acorn.  I have her book Grapefruit, so why wouldn't I get this book too?

Thursday Creativity Share is a wrap.  Go forth and create or just do what I do, which is appreciate the creations of others.




Comments

mm said…
Marshim!
Anonymous said…
Wow! That Quinn is awesome!! Really! I'm glad I got to listen because I have done a poor job of going out to listen to him. I'm just so tired… all the time!!
jw
LH said…
JW, I did love that concert. They're great about recording this stuff at the Jacobs School. KUDOS, JACOBS SCHOOL!

Can't wait to see him in person again.

Popular Posts