I don't have time to talk right now.


Ilana Noor Museum
Tr:  Ein li zman ledaber achshav.

Today I chatted on facebook with 20 Something. First I wrote: The day begins anew. I'm v. jealous because I saw on facebook a link to this gal's blog that went viral this week because she wrote a funny entry about Victoria Secret swim suits. Why can't my camel story go viral? I think it's very funny.

20 Something replied: You're viral to me!

That was a kind and thoughtful response, and it calmed me down considerably. I guess going viral on the internets isn't all it's cracked up to be because the blog author wrote that some people were a little mean to her in their comments and called her some fairly rude names. Not sure I could handle that right now. I'm in a good place and I don't want anything messing it up.



Comments

Anonymous said…
You're viral to me as well! ALways have been.
N
mm said…
What are those containers in the museum? I love them.

Yep, viral to me also.
LH said…
Thanks, N and MM. This whole viral thing gets me going sometimes.

MM.... They were on a shelf in the museum. I love them too. Lots of cool metal sculptures in there.
Anonymous said…
Well done Ros Sternberg!!! You nailed it!!!
jw
KC said…
Ros is wise. We all know this! Go TD/20-something!
Julie Anna said…
"viral" happens most often because something appeals to our base nature. Your humor, my friend, is a step above that. You don't see the best comics in the biz going viral. Yes, after months and months and months I am catching up on the blog! Work has been just absolutely too insane for too long.
LH said…
SO GOOD TO SEE YOU HEAR, Julie! This blog has missed you heartily. Thanks for your insight on viral. That Victoria Secret swimsuit blog was just so darned funny. Really hacked me off.

Popular Posts