There's an elephant in the zoo.

Tr:  Yesh pil be'gan khayiot.

I took a day off in order to wallow in self pity, for my own stupid reasons.

By 5pm, the wallowing was getting old so I became vertical and made a cup of tea.  My mom always said that her mom always said that a cup of tea solves everything.  I googled to find out more about the veracity of my grandmother's maxim and come to find out her words about the power of tea are all over the internets.  Way to go, Nana.  Your legacy lives on.

Need to know portion of the blog entry: Most of the world's tea is grown in my home state, Indiana. That's why we're known as the problem solving state.

One other thing you need to know about tea is that when you say "oolong" you're supposed to pronounce it "woolong."




Comments

mm said…
I need to take tea to school, so I have some when I need it...
LH said…
I was thinking it would be great to serve to the kids during tests. Or with the littles, to have a tea table out at recess for when they're getting into scraps.

KC said…
Is this true about Indiana? I feel like I can't believe it!
LH said…
KC, It's probably not true.
KC said…
It's like the Moose by the river. I see how it is.
LH said…
Yes. Wishes, Lies and Dreams.
Anonymous said…
Not true at all.
jw
LH said…
JW - I wonder if we grown ANY tea in Indiana. We should get it going.

Popular Posts