What are you doing?

Tr:  Ma ata ose?

I was all set up to get some work done today when our wonderful landwoman came by at ten a.m. and asked if I wanted to see Nebraska with her. My horoscope is all about making decisions with my heart rather than my head, so quick as a wink I replied in the affirmative. The movie was quite good and if you want to see it you definitely should.  It had some really sweet moments.

All afternoon, I kept thinking about how good it felt to change my plans. As June Squibb says, "Rules are meant to be broken."  I'm officially obsessed with June Squibb right now. I think everyone needs to know that June Squibb should win the academy award for her supporting actress role in Nebraska.  Not only is June Squibb a great actress, she has the greatest name in the universe. I wish I could be named June Squibb.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'd never even heard of June Squibb before this movie. She was irritating and endearing all at the same time! I enjoyed this movie, too!
jw
Anonymous said…
Loved her in this film! Agreed!
N
mm said…
I'm OK with not having the last name Squibb. I do, however, agree that rules are meant to be broken (or at least challenged). Maybe kids need to know this too.
LH said…
I wonder if June Squibb is nice in real life.
KC said…
I'm guessing June doesn't have magical powers, as she's probably a squib.
LH said…
I just looked up squib. Because I only read the first book, I hadn't remembered this word.

I wonder if J.K. Rowling modeled this concept after June Squibb.

Popular Posts