Good morning, Our Niece.

Tr:  Boker tov, akhyahnit shelanu.
Giant Jelly

Our sababa niece is here. So pleasant to have a visitor.

After a stroll on the beach, and a fab dinner at Giraffe, we saw Dallas Buyer's Club last night.  It's hard for me to see movies about people with AIDS but this one is nominated for the Oscar and you know I will see all 10 before Oscar night. I didn't know about the buyers clubs that helped people buy drugs that hadn't been FDA approved.  It's a good movie which you should see if you want, but the bodies of the actors freaked me out.  You need to know that it's not a good idea to lose so much weight that your bones are sticking through your skin.  Try not to do that for any reason. I'm begging you.

Off to the Hula!

Comments

Unknown said…
I'm so glad your niece is visiting! I hope Dallas Buyers Club comes back to Btown. I missed it. I want to see Leo's movie today or tomorrow.

This flu sickness is making its way around Bloomington. Blah! I've barely avoided it.

jw
mm said…
Your Giant Jelly is crazy wonderful.
KC said…
I've heard good things about this film. Thanks for the helpful review.
Anonymous said…
We saw Nebraska instead of Leo D. I thought it might leave brown sooner than Wall Street. It was good!!! Depressing but good.
jw
LH said…
Tonight husbandman is seeing Nebraska because he wants to. And I'll probably see Robo Cop because it's playing at the same time. Not sure I really am dying to see Robo Cop, but maybe it will surprise me.

Popular Posts