Where Are the Olympics?

Eifo ha Olympics?

Swimming in February?  Weird and wonderful for me, but negatively impacting my Olympics viewing.


If you're thinking about moving to another country during an Olympics year, you need to know that some other countries (I'm talking to you, Host Country), aren't super crazy obsessed when it comes to the Olympics.  Depending on where you live you might not be able find television coverage of the Olympics no matter how much time you spend with that remote in your hand.  I understand that Host Country only has 5 athletes in these winter games but couldn't we be following their every move at the games and learning every intimate detail about their personal lives via short informational films?  I guess someone has a different idea about what "need to know" means when it comes to the Olympics over here in host country. Host Country, you know I love you, but let's kick it into gear with the games.

Update:  It has come to my attention (thanks, College Chum) that the Olympics is on TV right now. Channel 20.  So disregard above comments.  I don't feel like writing a whole new blog entry at this point because I'm busy watching the Olympics.


Comments

KC said…
I'm so relieved that you found the games. Well done.
LH said…
I'm especially interested in the figure skating. The Russians really excel at that sport.
Anonymous said…
OMG! This is hysterical!! What about those Dutch twin speed skaters?!!
jw
mm said…
I realize the "grass is always greener," but I'd give up watching the Olympics to swim in warm water.
LH said…
People keep telling me about those twins, JW and I've yet to see them. Spent a lot of time with figure skating last night. And snowboarding on the half pipe 2 nights ago.

The water was a little cold, MM, but it was extremely beautiful. And not the coldest I've ever hopped into.

Popular Posts