Image 27: Museum Flower


Geezlouise, I've had this pain in my neck and shoulder blade for about 2 weeks.  TWO WEEKS!!!!!  Today I got so sick of it that I started asking random people if they had any muscle relaxants.  Most people just shook their heads slowly, or simply stared off in silence.  I have been walking up to random peeps, pointing to the spot in my back and requesting upper back massages.  A few accommodate, but they don't have the time to really help in the long term.  I should go to the doctor because this pain is driving me insane.  But you know I'm not going to, so don't even bother suggesting it.

Comments

dw said…
Even though you are in pain, which is sad, this post made me LOL.

I think the best strategy is to keep asking random people for muscle relaxants. Can you also try to take some secret video or audio of these conversations?
Kc said…
If you asked me for muscle relaxants, I'd try to find you some.
mm said…
I'm sorry about the pain, but this is a bit funny from the massage to the muscle relaxants. It leaves an amazing image.
Anonymous said…
I'm sorry, but I too am laughing.
Could STRESS be the cause?

D/
Julie Anna said…
Give yourself the treat of going to Dr Shoemaker the osteopath near Nashville. He's a miracle worker. You'll be glad you did!

Popular Posts