Image 29: Morel


I walked into the kinders two days ago during their free choice time.  This one kinder was running about trying to play a monster game with 2 other kinders, but his play was limited due to a problem with his pantaloons.  He had to hold his pantaloons up with both hands as they were both unzipped and unsnapped.  I asked what was going on with his pantaloons and he just looked helpless.
"I don't know what to do about this," he said.
So I helped get his pantaloons fastened (he had to do some sucking in action) and he ran back to play.  I guess the kid had his priorities in the right place.  Play, then pantaloons.  But honestly, get your act together buddy.  You're just a few months shy of being a firstie.

Comments

mm said…
Thanks for another great challenge.
jdoc said…
I agree! An excellent challenge. I think I might actually keep up with the blogging after this one.
Kc said…
Kinders are hilarious. The other day Shef and I saw a high school kid who was having a serious issue with his baseball pants. We actually saw his butt. So, you never know when there might be pants problems.

Popular Posts