Image 29: Blue People


Okay, #1 son lived to tell the tale. 
Our first grade team has a new tradition.  We now meet at our local watering hole, Nick's, every Thursday afternoon.  Today we graded a gazillion common assessments.  Remember that little text I made up about hummingbirds?  Well the firsties did a great job reading and writing about these cool birds.  Because the first grade teachers are on the young side, they've introduced me to SHOTS!  I've never had SHOTS before.
I love this PLC work!

Comments

mm said…
We never have shots at our PLC meetings, but we did have peanut butter stuffed pretzels at our PLC meeting on Monday.
jdoc said…
Glad #1 is doing well. Also glad you are having SHOTS. I think I need a couple.

p.s. My word verification is foonpunk.
Goodwoman said…
Our PLC meetings are the coolest! I love the blue people. Coincidently I had a 4th grader telling me about seeing the Blue Man Group after ISTEP today.
Anonymous said…
Fuming this morning about the topic from yesterday!!! How will I handle it??? I do mean it when I say YOU are my coach, and I am not keeping it a secret!
N
Anonymous said…
"They" have not let me comment on any blogs lately.

D/
kc said…
This is hilarious!!

SHOTS are dangerous, in my experience. Enjoy, and beware!
Anonymous said…
What kind of shots? Since you come from an artsy school, perhaps it was Absinthe?

D/
dw said…
Grading and doing SHOTS, eh? I like it. But I can't handle SHOTS anymore. Actually, I don't think I ever could really handle them.
LH said…
Well, I guess I should say shot. Because I only did one.
LH said…
and ps. it was something called pineapple upside down. V. sweet and colorful.

Popular Posts