The April Challenge

The April Blogging Challenge is here!  The April Blogging Challenge Is Here!  It's all about images, dearhearts.  Post an image every day for 30 days.  Photos, drawings, borrowed images from around the sphere.  Add text, or not.  It's all up to you.   I've started the challenge off with Popcorn Man.  I've been drawing Popcorn Man on kid papers for almost 2 decades.  He's easy to draw and communicates a cheerful enthusiasm.  I expect everyone to get on board here.  Don't delay, join the April blogging challenge TODAY!

Comments

KC said…
I'm IN! Love popcorn man!
mm said…
Luvin' popcorn man!
jdoc said…
I'm in too! Popcorn man makes me very happy.
Anonymous said…
Where's popcorn woman?
jw
StreibProjects said…
me too!
dw said…
Definitely cheerful enthusiasm. But he's also got some swagger. Kind of like he knows something you don't.
Julie Anna said…
Weird, I was sitting here at work eating some popcorn when I decided to do some blog-reading to give myself a mental break. I, too, am a big fan of popcorn man. He exudes optimism.
LH said…
I'm so glad blog readers can see popcorn man's greatness.

Popular Posts