Day 3: Elephant


At the ASCD conference, I heard Peter Reynolds talk about creativity.  That guy is a twin and he believes everyone should get someone to be their twin because twins have twinergy.  Then today I read a great piece in the magazine about this gal who gave birth to twins.  Everyone kept reacting to her with negative comments when they found out she was having twins, and that got on her nerves.  
So basically I've been thinking about twins lately.  I've taught a bunch of twins, and they've all been super nice.

Comments

kc said…
A few of my all-time favorite students are TRIPLETS!

I have always been fascinated by twins, esp the U of M twin studies. CRAZY!

But the idea of actually raising twins really does stress me out.
StreibProjects said…
You have obviously hit a nerve. you can borrow my twins anytime. I'm my experience, twins are easier. Harrison did sleep a lot more, but henry and hayden are best friends. So, therefore they always have someone their age to play with and that my friends, is priceless.
mm said…
You must have a twin since you are so creative.
A few days ago my facebook newsfeed was slathered with posts about this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYFW92nHno8 -of twin boys having what looks like a involved conversation. I was kind of underwhelmed- is it so rare that any children would imitate adult communication patterns like this?

Regardless, roomie who has a twin received the video with calm recognition. "Yeah, that's a twin thing," she said. "We did that. We called it Baby French."
Anonymous said…
And I love those Streib twins!
jw
LH said…
The more I look at this elephant, the more I like him.
jdoc said…
I can't imagine having two of these little guys at the same time. This one is kicking my butt on his own.

Popular Posts