Day 5: The Arch

Why does the Butler game have to begin at 9:30?  Right now I'm watching the pre game warm up.  The UConn head coach Jim Calhoun is actually letting the cameras in to the locker room so we can watch his pep talk.  I don't think he's feeling it.  He just said, "Let's make sure we go out and get 'em."  I've heard more motivating speeches at the laundromat.
Now everyone's saying that they think UConn is going to win tonight.  I'm following the lead of Paolo Freire, and rooting for the underdog.

Comments

mm said…
Your image is beautiful.

I agree with cheering on the underdog... Go Butler.
jdoc said…
I'm diggin' this shot too. Well done. Basketball is still on? I'm out of the loop.
kc said…
Go Butler!

The line about the laundromat made me LOL.
StreibProjects said…
I don’t like Calhoun. Never have. never will.

love the pic though. :)

Popular Posts