Day 6: Symbolic Maze

Well, this day was pretty darned long.  I hate it when I have something that I have to write and I work on it steadily for 10 hours straight and don't get it done.  I hate that a lot.  But I cheered up on my arrival home to hear #1 walking around singing a little song he made up all on his own, in kind of a drawn out dramatic Roxy Music Bryan Ferry style.  The song went like this:  "Sometimes....people are assholes...and I'm not pointing fingers....but I'm.....talking....about you....." 

Not sure you can really get the great effect of this song if you don't hear it sung by #1 son, but believe me, it was pretty inspiring. 


Comments

kc said…
Don't you think Hooper is a little weird on PBS kids? He kind of creeps me out.
StreibProjects said…
Who are you running from in the picture? :)

I love Quinn’s song. You should put it on youtube.
mm said…
I want an iPad.
jdoc said…
I like the directness of the lyrics in Quinn's song. Why be subtle?

Popular Posts