Image 23: Rocket


I was at a teacher meeting today where the speaker kept talking about "the leaders."  "The leaders have created a set of beliefs about assessment."  "The leaders have listened to your previous concerns."  "The leaders have done an impressive job with setting up our future action plan."  After awhile, I asked someone, "Who are the leaders?"
Turns out the leaders are the district principals.  Why they can't be called "the principals," I don't know,  but this constant reference to "the leaders" creeped me out a little bit.  I'm still a little freaked out by it, to tell you the truth.

Comments

Judy said…
I'm thoroughly disgusted by it.
jw
Anonymous said…
Your leaders? OMG! Some Science Fiction novels are coming true.
Disgusting!

D/
mm said…
I'm glad that someone asked, and they had to answer.

I am a fan of the rocket.
sternber said…
I think you're well aware
that you have but one true Leader.

Soon I will issue my next set of instructions.
dw said…
That is pretty weird.
kc said…
That's very odd, and I agree, creepy. #1's comment is pretty funny, too.

But let's talk about the rocket! Holy cow! It came out great!
LH said…
I really do like this rocket. I spent a long time on it.

I think I'm not a very efficient shader inner.

Popular Posts