Image 10: The Fish


Tonight we watched the movie, Conviction.  It's not that great, but if you want to see it you should. Husbandman was not pleased that I spent time learning to make this fish during our movie watching, but I need to focus on my art.

I listened to a bunch of TED talks today while working on Public Law 221 school wide improvement report.  TED talks make me happy.  There are a lot of people out there doing a lot of interesting things.

I also am getting obsessed with our April blogging challenge.  I worked for 15 minutes at a time today, and took breaks in between work sessions to click on everyone's blog to check out their images again.  This pattern was repeated about 60 more times.  Tomorrow I have to buckle down. PL221, we'll be sticking a fork in you in the morrow.  Rest assured.

Comments

oh ok at first i thought you and dad went to the movie theater and you took the ipad and learned how to draw fish. i was like, mom, inappropes. now i see what really happened.
mm said…
I think I can use the "learning" (graphic organizer). Thanks!
KC said…
I might try to emulate one of these awesome ipad paintings. I missed the sale on Brushes, however. Is this a brushes piece?
StreibProjects said…
HeyI I like that theme organizer. Can we use it for our CA?

Also, your pictures are getting better every day. I’m impressed.
Edwin James said…
Yes, the drawings are quite good. And executed while watching a movie. Good job multitasking!
Edwin James said…
Oops. That last comment is actually by jdoc. I'm on Dave's computer. He has kidnapped mine for some reason.

Popular Posts