Thursday, January 30, 2014

Now I have a good time.

Tr:  Akhshav yesh li zman tov. (This could be wrong).

Everything in Bruges is going pretty well so far. As you can see from the photo, Bruges is a very charming place. I like Bruges and I probably always will.

Update!  I forgot that yesterday was Creativity Share Thursday.  Yesterday I read the NYT on the train and knew what I wanted to share, but then later forgot about it. What with all the hullaballoo about arriving in Bruges.  So, I woke up and decided to remedy that situation.  I now share with you the coolest photography exhibit by Shannon Jensen called A Long Walk.  Jensen says these photographs are extremely simple, but received a lot of attention because they tell the refugee story more effectively than more sophisticated photos she has taken.   Check it out.

5 comments:

mm said...

It does look absolutely charming and quaint.

Bill said...

Artistic photo.

KC said...

I am going to show the photos to the 6th graders in my class who were working on refugee camp coordination.

Goodwoman said...

Those photographs were powerful. I am inspired... thanks for sharing!

LH said...

Yay.