The Gambol

Found this foto on my phone this morning.
3 college graduates gathered around a celebratory artifact
known as a birthday cake.
The family is back together.  And we're joined by these cool friendies.  Last night we went out to a martini bar to hear #1 Son play with Charlie.  There was merriment, singing and dancing.

Nance and Kev joined us.  At one point, Nance pointed to 20 Something and said "She grew up, Lee!"

So then we both started crying.  And then we rightly decided to pull it together and get back to FunLand.  

Gambolling GENERATIONS, people.  We've got it going on.

Set break.  Time for intergenerational mix and mingle.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am still teary about the whole thing! When I hugged Ros as we were leaving, the tears started again! I must ask your mom when/if this behavior will ever stop! I just love marveling about these young people that are our children!
N
KC said…
Love it! Love the word gambol. It's in Animal Farm about animals skipping around happily and free.
StreibProjects said…
Ugh. I don't want my kids to grow up.
Anonymous said…
I love these pics!!
Jw

Popular Posts