The Narwhals


Judith is heading north to Alaska. Whenever anyone goes to Alaska, I always think of that song, NORTH! To Alaska! They go north, the rush is on.
I'm hoping she can send me some wildlife fotos for the blog.  I asked for grizzlies and narwhals.  She thinks the former is more likely.  I'll take what I can get.  
Today's the day I get ruthless about room remnant removal.  20 Something, I'm sorry, but much of your stuff is about to be destroyed. #1, your stuff is next.  I've been sorting through things to keep, to donate, to discard. Remembering all the good times with each piece of writing, photograph, bookmark, stone, shell. The sentimental journeying's really slowing me down.  I've got to break on through to the other side. 

Comments

KC said…
I can understand how you have to destroy his stuff, even though #1 looks so cute.
LH said…
He does look v. sweet there. Tomorrow we're going to see him play bass for a musical theater show called SWING. It's all about swing dancing. V. excited.
Sarah Gardner said…
That show sounded really cool. We thought about going, but decided we didn't want to spend 25 each on tickets. How was it??

Popular Posts