Learning 3: The Lemurs

ER and her fam left today, for eastern adventures.  Hard stuff saying good by to that great friend.  She's keeping a blog with a really nifty name, so I'll be following her and you probably should as well.  I'm going to visit her when I get back from Israel.  Today I learned more about her new home.  They have a lemur center there.  I already knew that lemurs were from Madagascar, but I learned that they are ONLY from Madagascar, which means they are endemic to that place. Most everything in Madagascar is endemic to Madagascar.  Some people buy lemurs for pets, but I'm against that.  If they can't be in Madagascar, they should be in the lemur center. But it's best if they stay in Madagascar. Leave the lemurs be.


Comments

mm said…
Wow! Now that's a blog name...
KC said…
Thanks for the advice on not acquiring lemurs. I now plan not to get a lemur.
Sarah Gardner said…
Haha, thanks for the link to ERs blog :)

Popular Posts